Phytotherapy is a branch of theoretical and practical medicine based on the scientific study and use of ecologically pure medicinal plants and herbs, spice-aromatic and ether-bearing plants for medicinal and preventive purposes.
Phytotherapy has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the entire human body. Phytotherapy is highly effective, harmless, and practically has no contraindications. With medicinal herbs, nature itself gently, softly, and mercifully affects the human body. In the process of phytotherapy, a whole set of related biologically active compounds come to the human body. They easily penetrate into the tissue and act at the level of intracellular metabolism.
Natural plants are active against many strains of microorganisms that have already become resistant to antibiotics and can enhance the immunity of humans, helping to cope with the disease. Phytotherapy is a powerful and harmless means that require a serious scientific approach. Phytotherapy for every person can be the first step on the way to a healthy lifestyle. The use of herbal and medical repertory, which has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the whole body, contributes to the purification of blood and vital organs from the slags and toxins, as well as increases its protective functions.
There are no side effects on the organs, as is often the case with the treatment with chemicals.
Phytotherapy has several advantages over other treatments, namely:
– Complex effect on the human body;
– Wide age limits of application;
– Virtually complete absence of side effects and lack of development of addiction;
Lydiya Kuplevska recommends:
- The main plants for the treatment of about 100 parasitic invasions are walnuts of milk ripeness or their peel, cloves, and wormwood. The peel of walnut and wormwood have an effect on parasites of mature and intermediate stages, cloves kill eggs and larvae. Therefore, the treatment should be complex.
The listed plants contain: essential oils, tanning substances that have viscous, antiinflammatory, and antivermicular properties, and also have antiseptic, antispasmodic, choleretic properties, and stimulate the secretion of digestive glands; amarines, artemisinin, santonin and other special substances, which have an antivermicular effect, as well as amino acids, among which – arginine, which reduces the level of ammonium released during the destruction of parasites.
Composition of the mixture: wormwood, tansy flowers, cloves, licorice root , buckthorn bark. Each of the components is crushed in a coffee grinder to a powder, carefully mixed in equal proportions. Use 1 tsp of the powder (without top) together with 1 tsp of tincture of walnut (10-15 green walnuts are cut into several parts, placed in a liter jar, poured with 40-degree alcohol solution, infused for a month in a cool dark place) 20 minutes before eating in the morning and evening, washing down with 1 cup of water .
- Composition of the mixture: tansy flowers, sandy everlasting flowers, wormwood, peppermint, valerian root. Usage: 1 spoonful of mixture is poured with 500 ml of boiling water, infused for 5 minutes, consume 150 ml 3 times a day 30-60 minutes before meals.
- Fresh garlic grated on a small grater, squeezed in a gauze. Take 10-15 drops with warm boiled milk 3 times a day 30 minutes before eating.
- Ingredients: 200 g of fresh chopped garlic, fresh lemon juice from 12 lemons. The resulting slurry is mixed.
Usage: 1-2 tsp of mixture are diluted in 1 glass of water, taken 3 times a day 10 – 15 minutes before eating for 30 days. Garlic has antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiparasitic properties. White flesh of citrus has an alkaline reaction and suppresses the livelihoods of all pathogenic microorganisms and worms.
- 10 pieces of garlic, taken with baked milk, oust many kinds of worms.In 2 hours after taking garlic, you should drink laxative. Take few days in a row. Repeat after 2 and 4 weeks.
- Powder of seeds of santonica wormwood is used with honey (in the ratio 1: 0,5). Usage: 1st day – unloading diet, before bed – laxative. The 2nd and 3rd days take seeds 3 times a day 1.5-2 hours before eating 5 g per one serving. Take laxative before bed.
- Children are advised to drink ½ glasses of carrot juice on an empty stomach or eat 100 g of fresh grated carrots. A tablespoon of carrot juice 2 times a day is an effective remedy against small worms. Take few days in a row. Repeat after 2 and 4 weeks.
And also, Mixtures for the purification of the intestine, in constipation (obstruction) by Kuplevska, Mixtures for the purification of lymph, haemocathartic, bile-expelling-liver mixtures, Means and phyto mixtures for cleaning the body from toxins, slag, improve metabolism, Phytosorbent, Renal mixtures (for cleansing kidneys, in pyelonephritis, cystitis, urolithiasis), Mixtures at elevated levels of uric acid, gout, Antifungal, antilarvae (larvae of parasites) phyto mixtures and means, Immunostimulants, drugs at elevated cholesterol levels, Mixture for reducing arterial pressure, Soothing mixtures and much more – recommended by Lydia Kuplevska. You have the opportunity to read in her new book